Terms and Regulations
- BirgenAir VA General Information of BirgenAir VA
- Every new pilot must complete two legs in 15 days after the register to BirgenAir Virtual Airlines.
- New pilots who do not fullfill the above rule will be remove in 15 days.
- BirgenAir Virtual Airlines fleet consist of B738,B787,B777
- ,B747,A319,A320,A321, A333 ; pilots are requested to fly only these type on aircrafts according to their pilot rank.
- All flights must be flying online on the IVAO network.
- Aircraft selection according to pilot ranks shown in the table.
- BirgenAir VA Minimum Requirements to Join Us
- The candidate must be over the age of 16.
- The candidate must provide accurate and relevant information about himself.
- The candidate must be fluent in both speaking and writing English.
- The candidate must show professionalism when flying with BirgenAir Virtual Airlines.
- The candidate must be Flight Student[FS2] on IVAO.
- BirgenAir Virtual Airlines has the right to deny the admission of the candidate.
- BirgenAir Virtual Airlines has the right to revoke the membership of any pilot who fail to adhere to the airline’s rules and regulations or does not behave according to the airline’s policy.
3. BirgenAir VA Pilot Inactivity Policy
- The pilot should fly at least once every 30 days.
- Pilots who are marked as inactive ones, will be asked by email if they want or not to continue on BirgenAir Virtual Airlines giving him a 7 days period to reply our email.
- The pilot might send a leave of absence request to us; in which (if accepted) the pilot will have a 90 days period in which he must fly at least once in order to remain on BirgenAir Virtual Airlines . This request can only be sent once a year.
- You will not be able to send a leave of absence until you served 90 days or at least 3 flights for BirgenAir Virtual Airlines.
- We strongly recommend to consider your ability to fulfill BirgenAir Virtual Airlines s basic commitments before applying.
- If you cannot comply with these minimum requirements you will be removed from our pilots roster.
- If you were removed from our rosters before, you can replay to join us again and your past records will be looked at.
- BirgenAir VA Disciplinary Code
- First of all, pilots must show respect and cordiality to other BirgenAir Virtual Airlines pilots and the whole virtual community members like to another virtual airline members or IVAO and other social networks.
- All BirgenAir Virtual Airlines resources are only usable by our pilots, and are not publishable. -Pilots are requested to show the real aviation and IVAO spirit, cordiality and seriousness when using BirgenAir Virtual Airlines callsign.
- Pilots must fill an appropriate ATS flight plan and carry an appropriate amount of fuel for the intended flight, prioritising safety on all operations.
- Depending on the importance of the event, softer or strict measures will be taken by our staff to ensure and maintain the quality on our operations and of our virtual airline. – BirgenAir Virtual Airlines pilots must show professionalism at all times during the operations on the network, especially in communications, flight planning and flightexecution.
- BirgenAir Virtual Airlines pilots are requested not to make a fuss on public forums, social network or IVAO network itself, especially when flying for
- BirgenAir Virtual Airlines will take measures against any pilot who disobeys any of those rules
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- How to contact us
What data do we collect? BirgenAir VA collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name,email address,birth date,city) How do we collect your data? You directly provide BirgenAir VA with most of the data we collect.We collect data and process data when you:
- Register at our website (www.birgenairva.com
Ow will we use your data? BirgenAir VA collect your data so that we can:
- Manage your account
- Email you with a newsletter What are your data protections rights?
- Use your First Letter of Surname on Public Pilot Roster page.
BirgenAir VA would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data,under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization,or directly to you,
under certain conditions. If you make a request , we have one month to respond to you.If you would like to exercise any of these rights,
please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email us at: email@example.com